|Photo: Michael J.|
Samples of what people around the 'net have been saying:
- How do we know she wasn't already at risk for a stroke? Perhaps it was going to happen anyway.
- Other health care sectors have even higher rates of error – shouldn’t we be punishing them, too?
- Chiropractors choose not to be medical, so you can’t really compare their errors to those of the medical establishment.
- VAI is a rare injury and this event has been sensationalized.
- Are chiropractors dangerous? How can you tell if yours is legit?
- There are chiropractors and there are chiropractors. Some make mistakes and cause irreparable damage, but going after the profession as a whole won’t work.
How about you? Knowing about VAI, would you still go see a chiropractor for your neck pain? Let us hear your comments.
The Canadian Press Paralyzed Alberta woman sues chiropractors, province for $500M
YouTube.com Sandy Nette’s Story