The Daily Spine
Tips for Living Well With Back Pain
Coping with chronic back pain or chronic neck pain every day of your life can be isolating. While your doctor may give you basic information about managing your condition, you may still experience the need to dialogue with people who know how you feel. Or to connect with others about things that come up in the context of day-to-day living. Conversing with "kindred spirits" about the challenges of dealing with a chronic pain condition may also help you make decisions between doctors' appointments.
Here on About.com, we give you the opportunity to connect. You can share your story, learn valuable tips from other back pain sufferers and even vent (a little). Check out:
- How has Getting Treatment for your Back Pain Changed Your Life?
- How do you Manage your Relationships with Chronic Back Pain?
- How do you Prepare for a Meeting with Your Spine Doc?
- Has Exercise Helped You Relieve Back Pain? Share Your Story
- Does Being Overweight or Obese Contribute to Your Back Pain?
- Have you Tried a Posture Training Program? Tell Us About It.