5 of 8
Chiropractic Treatment of Low Back Pain and Tilted Pelvis
Chiropractic treatment of low back pain and tilted pelvis normally involves a comprehensive approach that addresses the causative factors:
- Spinal manipulation to resolve the pelvic tilting/obliquity.
- Electrical muscle stimulation with heat to reduce muscle spasms.
- Myofascial treatments to resolve trigger points.
- Prescribed stretches to elongate the iliopsoas.
- Hydration recommendations in order to eliminate myofasciitis (inflamed muscles).