- Reader Stories: How Do You Keep Your Relationships Going when You Have Chronic Pain?
- Communicating Your Back Pain and Other Symptoms to Your Doctor
- Assertiveness Training Resources
- Doctor's Appointments by Email
- Readers Stories: Preparing for the Appointmenht
- Share Your Story: How Do You Prepare for an Appointment with Your Spine Doc?
When they don't understand...
What do you say to the people around you who just can’t understand how much pain you are in? Here is some information written in a friendly, human style to give to others to help them understand you:
Reaching out for support and understanding
People in chronic pain need to reach out to be heard and understood. (For some people this can mean the start of some wonderful friendships!)