- it's 2010,yes use it for PAIN.if your an adult use it for what ever you want.but DO NOT DRIVE!while impared. go to any SCHOOL,and it's there,stop kidding your self's.Now that's a problem.TAX IT we need the cash!!!!!
- —Guest r w stone
- yes it should......................................................................................................................
- —Guest Allen Burleigh
Yes to Medical Marijuana, If It Helps
- I would take anything if it helps. I've had lower back pain for over 20 years & 13 operations. I have now got a intrathecal pump implanted but it is not working and I'm sick of having it turned up every 2 weeks plus I'm on morphine lozenges and oramorph which just makes me sleepy & spaced out. I know that smoking marijuana works for a lot of people so I'd definitely try medical marijuana, anything has got to be better than struggling with severe pain every day as I do.
- —Guest allij67
- I feel that medical marijuana is okay for use with any chronic pain symptom. I know it can be additive, but used correctly it can facilitate decrease of the chronic pain.
- —Guest email@example.com
- I say if it works, I'd give it a try. Perhaps I would take less Oxy to get me thru the day. Why not??
Mary Jane and Back Pain,
- Having lived with major Back Pain now for over 30 yrs (the Army), I can understand real back pain & how your life is changed for ever. I have had 1- C7 to T2 laminectomy /decompression all inclusive. 2- S1-L5 laminectomy /decompression (Disc Degeneration with osteophyte formation, Bone on Bone no disc's). paralyzed bladder due to S2. Failed Back, Spinal Stenosis, dropped foot, Degenerative Disc Disease. a Stroke after the hematoma was cleaned. 7 weeks in the VA to learn how to walk again & Water PT still once a week & Aug. it will have been 2 years. Sciatica, Radiculopathy. 3 - 1 test period & 2 open Thoracic spinal implants 1 lower Thoracic with a 4 lead Spinal stimulator. Prob> leads shifted and would only work for the right leg. A 2nd Thoracic surgery was done on the last good bone on the high part of the Thoracic & a 16 lead this time. Together w/ 3,600mg Gabpentin,2,000mg Vicodin, 60mg Morphine, 30mg Valium, 40mg Dextroamphen, they help keep the pain at a 3, still 8-10 getting out of bed. So, YES to medical marijuana.
- —Guest Steve
If it works...
- If medical marijuana works to relieve pain, then of course we should give it a chance! It seems to have few harmful side effects, and it doesn't seem to be physically addictive. In that case, it seems to be a better alternative to addictive, dangerous opioids.
- —Guest Julie
- .......GOD MADE THE SEED.......MAN DOES NOT HAVE TO ADD OR SUBTRACT ANYTHING FROM T.H.C. TO BE A HELPFUL MEDICAL INGREDIENT FOR ANY KIND OF PAIN!
- —Guest RICKY